Since 1999, Miller Place Robotics has striven to promote excellence in engineering and STEM education.
WHO WE ARE
Miller Place Robotics Team 514 has existed since 1999, and has been inspiring students to learn about STEM and Robotics ever since. Our goal is to involve as many people as possible in our team and impact the community in the most positive way possible.
As a team, we look to teach students about STEM fields through an inclusive and safe learning environment. We really strive to include all types of people in the education of engineering and technology in a place where they feel safe and connected to others.
What We've Achieved
- Won the Chairmans Award in 2006
- Began a First Lego League in our Middle School
- Bought and Maintain a highway
- Made it into the semi-finals in the 2017 Hofstra Regional
- Attended the Mini Maker Faire in June 2017